Tuesday, September 12, 2017

For the Record

Before I get to the meat of today's post I have a question to throw out...does anyone proofread the headlines they run on the news? It seems like I see at least one misspelling per week,today's was humorous because instead of using the word assess in relation to the damage of the hurricane they used asses,which put a new spin on the story,and no I don't watch FOX news.
I was recently reading about the new Guinness World Records and was once again dumbfounded by a gal growing her nails to a combined length of 18 feet,10.9 inches. Seriously why would anyone do that? You might as well sign up to be an invalid because a person can't do a thing for themselves with that kind of growth on their hands,and never mind that it is pretty much grotesque or at least that is my opinion. The woman replaced the previous record holder because she cut her "nails". 





No comments:

Post a Comment