Sunday, September 17, 2017

Minor Leak

The regular readers among you know by now that I pretty much read everything which often leads me to questions that I can't find answers too,but with today's post I did find the answers and they turned out to be more disturbing than the initial story. Residents near Greenoaks Funeral Home in Baton Rouge noticed what appeared to be blood leaking into the street. Officials from both the Department of Environmental Services and the sewer inspector arrived to find the leak from a blockage in a storage tank had already been discovered by the funeral home and stopped. So what do you suppose they do with the blood when it is time to drain the tank? They drain it into the sewer system! I don't know about everyone else but I found this a bit difficult to swallow but as repeated many times in many articles worse things than blood end up in the sewage system.
Photo published for Photos show blood leaking from ground behind Baton Rouge funeral home
Greenoaks Funeral Home in Baton Rouge reportedly did not have the proper permit with the Department of Environmental Services

No comments:

Post a Comment