Sunday, November 5, 2017

Scents Nonsense

It continues to confound me why people want to smell like things other than their own scent or more accurately their pheromones. That said at least there seems to be a trend away from the cheap smelling ones that tend to make me cough and I am more than thankful for that. Now for the "meat" of today's topic...Kentucky Fried Chicken has introduced scented bath bombs that are shaped like a drumstick and make you smell like the famous secret spice mix. At this time the bath bombs are only being released in a limited edition in Japan.  I must admit the only reason I can think of to want to smell like fried chicken is if a person was going to a costume party dressed in a chicken suit,but I'm sure there are plenty of other reasons.


No comments:

Post a Comment