Thursday, November 2, 2017

Stranger Than Fiction

I no longer recall why I first decided I needed an atomic clock but once you have one they are kind of addicting,not only do they offer you the exact time,they also give outdoor/indoor temps and other information depending on the individual timepiece. I still have my very first atomic clock who still runs like a champ but has been placed in the bathroom after the outdoor temp device corroded. I have lost count of how many other atomic clocks I've had other than the first one as they have all went haywire in one way or another. The most recent one I believe to be possessed. It changes its time randomly for no apparent reason and sometimes replaces the seconds with the days of the week. On Monday it decided it was a day late for the upcoming time change and changed accordingly which is odd since it usually doesn't automatically reset the time like it is supposed to which leaves me to wrestle it into submission so I wasn't particularly upset ...until earlier today when it decided "oops" I'm an hour off the correct time and reset. I guess I don't replace it because even though it gives less than reliable information it is a source of amusement.


No comments:

Post a Comment