Saturday, March 16, 2019

Dream Sorter

In the past a friend insisted on buying a dream catcher for me with the hope of keeping the crazy dreams at bay,it didn't work which is fine with me as I have always enjoyed my wacky dreams. In the past the dreams were mostly a source of entertainment but as I get older they are also proof that I had good REM sleep. The one thing I could use help with is sorting out the absurd details of the dreams so as to put them aside and get on with the agenda of the day. Early this morning I woke up with the name Oda Mae Brown on my lips. I know who played Oda Mae and what movie she was from but I've never seen the movie,not to mention it didn't seem to relate to the dream of my neighbors having many truckloads of wood chips dumped in their yard to the point where all the houses in the neighborhood were nearly covered with wood chips at which time a grader was brought in to smooth them out. So as you can see I need a sorter,not a catcher.



No comments:

Post a Comment