Thursday, March 14, 2019

Torture Device

The company FashionNova is not in any way I can discern about fashion. When I first heard about their company they were peddling lingerie in a style that put me in mind of an elaborate dog harness made of ribbons and never mind if a sexual partner became overly excited I fear it would be a severe strangulation hazard for at least one if not both people involved. Now they've come out with "Here for Fun" bodysuit. I don't know who they think it would be fun for but I'm fairly certain it wouldn't be the one wearing the bodysuit. In all fairness I can easily imagine both these items being worn by the current FLOTUS,but the entire world has already seen her in items composed of less material and possibly less taste,if that is possible.



No comments:

Post a Comment