Sunday, March 17, 2019

There's an App for That?

In the last couple of weeks I've been hearing a commercial on the radio for a local laundromat saying that they now have an app so their machines can be started remotely. After turning it over in my mind every which way I couldn't come up with how that could possibly work. First you would need to have your clothes,detergent and whatever else you might want to add to a load of laundry in a washer so why would it be beneficial to start it remotely? of course the same would go for drying, the clothes would need to be transferred from the washer to the dryer before starting. Thinking I was missing something I tried Googling it but the only laundry app I found was related to stain treating and descriptions of the somewhat cryptic symbols that are being used on clothing to determine the do's and don'ts for that item. Alas I'm no further to knowing about this app that when I first heard about it.
Laundry Apps


No comments:

Post a Comment