Wednesday, March 3, 2021

By a Hair

One thing that everyone seems to have in common is not being happy with their hair even if a person is okay with the hair on their head,that still leaves many other hairs to bring displeasure,as noted in the following quotes: "It's great to have gray hair. Ask anyone who's bald." Rodney Dangerfield  

"Did you know that a single strand of hair grows for about 1500 days? And it's usually on your chin!" Joan Rivers 

"If I don't tweeze every day,my eyebrows need barrettes." Nancy Mur 

"People always ask me how long it takes to do my hair. I don't know,I'm never there." Dolly Parton

"I don't consider myself bald,I'm simply taller than my hair." Tom Sharp 

"Nobody is really happy with what's on their head. People with straight hair want curly,people with curly hair want straight,and bald people want everyone to be blind." Rita Rudner 






No comments:

Post a Comment