Saturday, March 13, 2021

I Want to Know What Love Is

 Hey,that would be a good name for a song! Never mind it's already taken by Foreigner in 1984,but once again I digress. Most people use the word love pretty loosely often times with things like "I love my car" but isn't love supposed to be returned? If so that would narrow the emotion down to humans and animals. With that said,this woman who admits she has been unlucky in love has decided that she is in love with a roller coaster,I love roller coasters too but I don't think I have children with any of the ones I have loved. She claims that the works of art she has created of her love (Sky Scream) are their children. I suppose if she's happy it's not anyone's business but it doesn't seem to be a prime example of mental health,oh well,who am I to be judgmental?   







No comments:

Post a Comment