Tuesday, August 24, 2021

Body Bunk

  I'm not sure this body language expert actually knows what she is talking about since some of the tips seem contradictory. The first tip is about feet,if their feet are pointed at you that indicates interest if they are pointed away it means discomfort,though she doesn't go into great detail I don't see this as any real sign since I often either sway of shift from foot to foot no matter who I'm talking to because it bothers my back to stand still for long. Next she claims if a person's hands are hidden they are uncomfortable and don't want to be involved with you,where if their hands are exposed they feel at ease. Maybe it's just me but when I'm talking to someone who talks with their hands I become distracted from the conversation. The one thing I do agree on is the eyes,when a person tries to put on a fake smile it doesn't reach their eyes. I also put importance on eye contact and never know what's going on if someone is wearing sunglasses,not only do shades hide the eye's expressions they also allow for looking elsewhere and not being engaged. Of course with social distancing I guess it doesn't matter right now. Thanks to everyone who has been vaccinated for doing your part to get this mess under control. 






No comments:

Post a Comment