Wednesday, January 18, 2023

This Is Why

 Have you ever wondered how a company that starts out making tools decides that a good addition would be kitchen appliances? Recently my hand mixer quit working so while in the store I was looking at what they had to replace it,two selections but maybe I'm the only one that still uses a hand mixer even though I have a stand mixer? Back to the story at hand...I end up with a Black and Decker because it was closest to what I wanted,it came with a case and I was thinking why would a person need a case for a hand mixer? Since it didn't make much sense and never mind putting more plastic into the world I finally reached the conclusion that Black and Decker thought that kitchen appliances should have carrying cases like there line of tools,you know so if you decided to whip something up at someone else's house you would have your own mixer with you? Nope,sorry still doesn't make sense. 






No comments:

Post a Comment