Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Face It

How do you tell if a person is approachable? I have often wondered about this because I am the person that other people will always stop and ask for help. It just happened a short while ago,I was out for a walk and a group of seniors stopped me wanting to know where the Film Museum was,luckily it was less than a block away as some of the group were not as mobile as others. This happens not only on my home turf,but places I travel to that I am not familiar with. I must either have a friendly face or an air of confidence about me,but I really couldn't tell you which. I was planning on finding some answers to include with today's blog,but I didn't find anything that explains this phenomena. There is plenty of information on how to tell if a person is not being truthful,is agitated,flirting or bored,but nothing describing why a person is singled out for assistance. If any of you readers have an explanation please let me know. I enjoy mysteries,but I also like having answers...after all it seems to be my trade!

No comments:

Post a Comment