Friday, April 5, 2013

Mother's Milk

Booze can be made from a wide variety of ingredients. The most widely used are fruits/vegetables and grains. Vodka in particular is normally distilled from potatoes or grains...and now milk! A farmer in England got the idea from watching a documentary on a Siberian republic where people made vodka from yak milk. It took him three years to perfect the process of blending a milk beer made from whey into the final product. The Black Cow vodka has received positive reviews and can be found on menus of posh restaurants. I am going to have to check to see if it is available here,it is the only way I will satisfy my curiosity about this,from what I understand it is about $35 a pint...of course a pint isn't really a pint anymore and I have no idea what the size measurement is. This is another thing I should know and include in my trivia repertoire!
Black-Cow-vodka2

No comments:

Post a Comment