Thursday, April 18, 2013

Signature Scent,or...

The first thing that comes to my mind when someone says Devil Dog is a hard to find bakery treat consisting of 2 layers of devil's food cake with whipped cream in between and on top,with a cherry as the crowning piece. There are or maybe were,since the fate of Hostess Bakery is still not entirely decided,a Hostess snack cake that had the same name but not nearly the same quality. Okay,enough about treats before I make myself hungry!
Devil Dog is also another nickname for the U.S. Marine Corp,which is closer to what today's blog is really about. The USMC has a cologne named Devil Dog,it is called intense and brave,a finely crafted fusion of sandalwood,cedar and citric spices. Classic yet modern,the undeniable sophistication stands as a proud reminder of honor and tradition. Personally I am not big on colognes,most of them either make me sneeze or plug my head up,but this one sounds like a decent combination of scents and for the bonus a percentage of sales are contributed to the American Veterans Administration. I had never heard of this,but as it turns out there are several different products offered by the different branches of the military and they have even registered their trademark phrases such as "The Few. The Proud."

No comments:

Post a Comment