Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Bad Days

First off none of these things have actually happened to me,they are only products of my vivid imagination and for amusement only...use at your own risk!
You are playing solitaire on your computer and you are sure there is a card missing.
You look at a particularly bothersome person and find yourself musing about fava beans and a nice chianti.
Getting up in the middle of the night and stepping in dog vomit...as you are cleaning it up you realize you don't have a dog.
You decide it would be funny to call in sick to work,you tell them you can't come to work because your eyes are bothering you...you just can't see yourself working there. They answer your prank by saying "We can't see you working here either."
While driving in especially nasty traffic you barely notice that you have assumed ramming speed and only miss having an accident by seconds.
Then there are the times like when I just sat down here and dumped a glass of water all over myself because I forgot that I had it in my hand.
I have lived through enough crazy stuff in my life that none of these thoughts seem that far out there,so remember no matter what kind of day you're having,it could always be worse!

No comments:

Post a Comment