Saturday, May 4, 2013

Dressing a Hermit

Before I forget and publish this post without telling you,I wanted to let all you regular readers know that I am taking a break and should be back in about a week. With any luck I will come back with fresh fodder enough to last another year!
When it came time for Harry the hermit crab to don the gay apparel,or in reality move into a larger shell,he ignored the regular offerings of shells discarded by other animals and instead moved into a Lego shell that his keepers at Legoland had made for him. I don't know about everyone else,but I can't help but wonder what he would chose if given a choice between a Lego home or a Lincoln Log home!...Maybe I should write to the folk there with that suggestion so they can have it designed for his next upgrade?

No comments:

Post a Comment