Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Best of the Worst

I don't watch much TV but I do enjoy a good commercial,though to much play time quickly ruins even the better ads. I had heard that ads were rated as if they were a show but didn't know they also rated the bottom of the barrel,the worst of the worst as it were. Out of the 5 commercials rated the top worst ads I had only seen one,though I didn't let that deter me. I read through the descriptions and other that 2 that were racist and one that was more on the ho-hum level I managed to come up with my own choices for the top 2 worst ads. At number 2 is Poo-Pourri,a spray for the toilet that is used before you make a stink. It features a woman sitting on the toilet telling how well the product has masked the smell and goes into more detail that is pretty tasteless which is the very reason I chose it as #2 of the worst. At number 1 is the K-Mart ad for free shipping if the item you wanted is out of stock...it is called "Ship My Pants",needless to say that isn't what it sounds like they are saying,once again tasteless but amusing.
kmart_ship_my_pants

No comments:

Post a Comment