Thursday, March 20, 2014

Clown Car

People tend to do silly/stupid things when they consume alcohol,but what are the chances of three people doing the same silly/stupid thing on the same night,in the same state,in the same town? My guess would be pretty slim,but that is what happened. In Readington Township,NJ a 34 year old woman was arrested for DUI,being too impaired to drive herself home she called her 24 year old friend who arrived at the police station to pick her up but since she was also impaired was arrested for DUI. The women put their heads together and called a 33 year old male friend to take them home...he arrived and being impaired was also arrested. Maybe it is just me but when I read about this the first mental picture I got was a clown car unloading,I know it wasn't the least bit funny for the three people but it seems like one person out of those three might have thought,"Hey,I can't help them out,I am drunk myself!" On the brighter side,maybe they can do community service together.
clown car cartoons, clown car cartoon, funny, clown car picture, clown car pictures, clown car image, clown car images, clown car illustration, clown car illustrations

No comments:

Post a Comment