Friday, July 11, 2014

A Girl Can Dream

Those of you readers who know me also know I am prone to really strange,vivid dreams. I've always had dreams like that for as long as I can recall. I recently read about a man who narrated his dreams and his roommate recorded them making them into an album,I wasn't overly surprised to hear that someone would not only talk in their sleep but tell the dreams they were having as I am well versed in the weird/humorous things a person can dream. A couple of examples of his narrations include his organization of a mustard battle,he is apparently discussing where the killing spot will be and decides on the forehead...no the hair won't count. In another he is watching his house being blown away and begs the mailman to stop it,but the mailman is broken. The one I found most frightening was playing roulette with poisoned eclairs,I'm not sure why it scared me because as far as ways to die it doesn't sound too bad.
Image result for pictures of eclairs

No comments:

Post a Comment