Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Nothing Much

I spent over half of the day on the road today driving inland for a doctor appointment. Over 30 years ago I lived in the area and knew it well,but knowing how quickly places change I went armed with directions from Google,they got me there fine though as often is the case I thought it was a rather convoluted way to get to the office I was seeking. Once I was finished up and ready to head back I decided I would try my luck with my memory of the area to get home,after driving west for about 20 minutes I realized that it had all changed from what I recalled and I had to stop and ask for directions to find my way back to the highway. It took me through some nice farm country,and I didn't mind that but I am still slightly baffled by the amount of growth in that area. Oh well,home without incident and happy to be off the road.

No comments:

Post a Comment