Sunday, December 21, 2014

Is Nothing Sacred?

I rarely spend time at the library anymore since I do most of my reading on my Kindle,when I was still a library regular I usually just grabbed some books and left as I'm prone to people watching which makes reading in the library problematic,I do miss the smell of the books though and speaking of smell...A middle aged woman in England was sitting in the library reading when a man started complimenting her on her legs and feet. She ignored him but he was undeterred. He crawled under the table and started kissing her legs and feet. He then grabbed one of her boots and began smelling it while still talking about her wonderful feet. The woman informed the library staff and the man was arrested and sentenced to 14 months in prison. So much for the library being a safe hang out!
2170599_6d1714dc
The library

No comments:

Post a Comment