Friday, July 15, 2016

Going, Going

I'll be the first to point out that I know nothing about Pokemon,neither the cards nor the Pokemon Go game that is now driving people to distraction but I'm fairly certain that it is just a game. Since I've established that it is just a game is there anyone who could clear up a few things for me? Why is this game important enough to make two men in their 20s walk off a bluff in California,or two people in Ohio climb a fence into a zoo at 2:30 a.m. and get arrested for trespassing? Then there was another case a couple of days ago where a carload of people were locked in a cemetery overnight because they lost track of time playing Pokemon Go. What is it about cell phones that seems to make some people forget about the rest of the world? I'm guessing there will be auto accidents caused by the game in the near future as the frenzy spreads. Keep your wits about you,I have a feeling you may be needing them.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment