Wednesday, July 13, 2016

So Much For Prayer

Should I mention from the beginning that today's post is another example of the strange events that seem to happen with regularity in Florida, or should I save it until the end for a surprise? Yes,I do realize I already gave the Florida part away...I'm not that far gone yet. Today's victim of what I have come to think of as "Florida Syndrome" is a 28 year old woman who blew through a stop sign into a yard bringing her car to a stop using the house instead of her brakes. When questioned by the deputies she explained she had closed her eyes to pray. She was cited for reckless driving and property damage.

The woman was taken for evaluation after she told cops she had been praying with her eyes closed at the time of the crash.

No comments:

Post a Comment