Thursday, June 21, 2018

Chicken in the Round

When I started reading about the new chicken nugget/doughnut combination I thought it sounded nausea inducing,but being a glutton for information I read on. A man from Scotland who is currently residing in Australia decided the world needed  donugs which are circular (doughnut) shaped breaded (with cornflakes and panko crumbs) then deep fried chicken rings. They come with the option of three sauces: cheesy Dijon bechamel,hot chili, Japanese curry with mozzarella or can be eaten plain. Their creator figures they would be the perfect snack for sporting events once they become available in places other than Melbourne which shouldn't be too much longer as they are now in production with plans in the works for distribution. I was glad to have my fears allayed that they were not actually doughnuts though they are only 98% chicken I'm relatively sure that is more chicken content than is found in other nuggets.


No comments:

Post a Comment