Monday, June 11, 2018

Crazy Idea

I don't intend to say these researchers are crazy only that reading about their Womba reminded me of an idea I've had on the back burner for awhile but I will get to that part a little later. A pair of Canadian music researchers have developed a wearable electronic device for pregnant women that translates the kicks and movements of the fetus into music. Since their original version of the Womba they have made several advances and hope to be able to refine it to the point where the babies will be able to use it once out of the womb.
Okay,now for the crazy stuff...I know they claim ultra sounds are totally safe for both mother and fetus,though throughout history claims of safety on several innovations have eventually been disproved. What I keep coming back to in my head is once ultra sounds became a standard part of pregnancy is about the same time autism began to rise. It may not have the same effect on all fetuses because something makes some of the unborn more susceptible. Go ahead and call me a nut case now,I never claimed not to be one! 
Inventors unveil musical instrument for unborn babies


No comments:

Post a Comment