Saturday, September 28, 2019

It Happened So Fast

I'm not trying to shame the owner of this escaped tortoise because I don't know the circumstances of how it got out but I had to laugh because it reminded me of this joke...A turtle is crossing the street when he is mugged by two snails. When the police show up and ask him what happened the turtle replies,"I don't know it all happened so fast".
Police is Eugene,Oregon responded to a call on a traffic hazard to find an enormous tortoise wandering in and out of traffic. They called the Animal Welfare Officer who was able to capture the tortoise (again with the speed!) and with the help of neighbors get him into his vehicle. He was then transported to the Humane Society and later reunited with his owner.
View image on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment