Saturday, September 14, 2019

We Are Not Amused

To say I was shocked and appalled at the recent advertising faux pas would be a gross understatement. I enjoy clever advertising campaigns and even some of the advertising fails but this competition between several unrelated brands in a "Don't have a bookmark" challenge is disrespectful of books in a big way and never mind that there will be people out there that take it seriously and submit their books to this disgusting idea. I once made a friend mad for months because I told her I wouldn't loan her anymore books until she quit mauling them. The written word should remain sacred until the firemen come for our books.
View image on Twitter
View image on Twitter
View image on Twitter
View image on Twitter
View image on Twitter
View image on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment