Saturday, April 24, 2021

Energy

 Crazy as it may sound for many years I've thought I could feel the different energy in the days of the week so after all this time passing where even I was questioning my sanity I decided to research it. Lo and behold it is a real thing! Everything I found pretty much goes by the same formula,the names of the days and the planets they correspond to,though most also admit that there are subtle differences for each individual. My days of the week break down to Monday and Friday both being high energy,they almost seem to crackle with energy,Tuesday and Thursday are paced,Wednesday is frantic,Saturday is subdued and Sunday is solemn. At this point I should point out that my feel for the energy of the days of the week does not align with what the experts say but a person doesn't have to agree with everything they read. 





No comments:

Post a Comment