Wednesday, December 15, 2021

What They Said

 Before I get started on today's post there's something I want to throw out there. When I post my blog to Facebook there's always a short pause where I think they must have something check on the pictures to make sure it isn't something offensive in fact I believe Facebook actually explained that at some point. What I'm trying to get at is that the pictures of veggies that shouldn't have been a problem yesterday weren't included. Did veggies become obscene at some point and I didn't get the memo? Oh well,time for the rest of yesterday's quotes. 

I tell vegetarians,"Hey,vegetables are living things too. They're just easier to catch." Kevin Brennan 

I won't eat anything that has intelligent life,but I'd gladly eat a network executive or a politician. Marty Feldman 

I was a vegetarian until I started leaning toward the sunlight. Rita Rudner 

Now let's see if Facebook will allow veggie pictures today! 





No comments:

Post a Comment