Thursday, June 27, 2013

Hearing Voices

Ha! You probably thought I had slipped my final cog and was at the hearing voices stage,wrong again...at least so far. Earlier this morning I was part of a group talking about how voice recognition doesn't really work,and we were all wondering exactly whose voice it was programed to recognize. Usually I don't even try to speak to a computer and use a keypad instead,but as fate would have it shortly after being part of that discussion I called to either order a new computer or see if this one could still be made to work properly and for the first time voice recognition worked for my voice! and it wasn't just a yes or no response which usually don't work for me either. So my hopes are lifted that maybe they are finally getting some where with that particular function. Unfortunatley all that didn't leave me a lot of time to work on the blog,but should get back on track tomorrow. Until then here is a little something to keep you amused!
funny auto-correct texts - The 15 Funniest Autocorrects Of June 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment