Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Observations

I am an avid people watcher and it is seldom a boring pass time. I used to wonder before I retired what people found so interesting in watching me work,now given the opportunity,I find myself doing the same thing. It makes sense in a weird kind of way when you think about it,after all when you are watching movies you are watching people at work. The next thing is a generalization,but I have noticed that certain genres of writing seem to come from certain climates. Florida generates comedy,the colder northern areas harbor more horror and murder. The big cities however produce both of those types of authors,so it is entirely possible that I am all wet. Another mostly unrelated thought (other than being another human quirk),though not exactly the same thing,when a person has a container of cream go bad they throw it out,but that same person will purchase sour cream from the store! What can I say? people watching is cheap entertainment and never seems to get old or repeat itself. That is because we as humans are unique...just like everybody else!

No comments:

Post a Comment