Thursday, June 20, 2013

Light My Fire

As an alternate title I considered "Burning Love" (hunk a hunk a burning love) but love doesn't really enter into the equation,at least not directly. I decided "Light My Fire" would better represent the subject at hand.
The fire facial is a spa service that has recently "caught fire" in China. I know I am not terribly vain,but even the thought of someone lighting my face on fire scares years off my life...unfortunately they were scared in the wrong direction so instead of making me more youthful it aged me a couple of years. The treatment involves placing a towel soaked in alcohol and a special elixir on the face,legs or other parts of the body,then lighting it on fire for a few seconds. It is supposed to stimulate the skin and help with dullness,sagging and wrinkles. The only thing that being lit on fire would stimulate on me would be my bladder and possibly my bowels.
fire facial china

No comments:

Post a Comment