Friday, September 13, 2013

Close

The back story for today's blog explains how the topic was selected. In my ongoing desire to become a contestant on "Who Wants To Be A Millionaire" I joined the masses playing online for one of the expense paid trips to be on the show by beating the current host of the show (Cedric the Entertainer). It was going extremely well until I went for the $1,000,000 question which brings us to our subject for today. What first name was chosen for the "Mr. Clean" icon as a result of the 1962 "Give Mr. Clean a First Name" promotion? I knew the correct answer,but talked myself out of it and chose the more likely "Wink" instead of "Veritably",is it just me or does Wink make more sense for Mr. Clean's first name? Oh well,there is always next time...providing I don't go senile,or worse before there is a next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment