Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Eat a Frog

"Eat a live frog first thing in the morning,and nothing worse will happen to you the rest of the day." A quote from the ever quotable Mark Twain. I thought it was somewhat appropriate for today's post,but you can be the judge. I heard on the radio yesterday afternoon about research showing that a person was more productive if their house was clean. I just couldn't see the correlation unless they were considering the act of cleaning part of the productivity. It reminded me of a meme I saw awhile back about women sewing in the 1950s,something about cleaning house first and putting on makeup so you would feel good,which was also advice I found disturbing...even though I don't sew.

This is not the one I was thinking of,but it will have to
do!

No comments:

Post a Comment