Monday, March 12, 2018

The Latest in Butt Wiping

I'm fairly certain that this trend is from the UK and if not then certainly some other European location. Anyone who has traveled in Europe knows there is a huge difference in toilet paper and in some cases the toilets themselves than what we are accustomed to in the US. Since they consider using toilet paper wasteful and not Eco friendly they have come up with family wipes which can be purchased or made at home out of scrap cloth. Of course the part that doesn't make sense to me is if they are going to throw these "wipes" in a basket and launder them for further use doesn't that mean more water usage and possible water/atmosphere contamination from the detergent?  I'm not even going to consider this one as who knows how long it would take me to quit throwing the "wipe" into the toilet,then I would have to fish it out since they would plug the plumbing,nope,count me out.



No comments:

Post a Comment