Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Clever Disguise

Maybe it's just me but it seems like criminals are  not really  up to the challenges facing their chosen profession,for instance a burglar in a Georgia Gamestop used the clear plastic wrap from a case of bottled water in an attempt to mask his identity. Seriously,why bother at all if you can't do any better than clear plastic. Of course Georgia is a close neighbor of Florida so that should be considered. Panhandlers often leave me scratching my head as well when they think they are going to get the big bucks if they carry a gas can asking for gas money,I will happily fill the gas can for them and will always buy a meal for someone in need but I'm not a sucker. Oh,and also if a panhandler is a smoker they should treat that habit like they were at a real job and not smoke until a break time as people figure if they can afford cigarettes they probably don't need spare change.
GameStop burglar tries to disguise face with clear plastic
https://www.facebook.com/stmaryspdga/videos/2264295090263880/?t=51
This is a link of the video of the burglar,it may or may not work I can't tell until after it is posted. 

No comments:

Post a Comment