Sunday, April 22, 2018

Nice Try

I'm not sure how I missed this as National Puppy Day was nearly a month ago but better late than never. The Republican National Committee intended to cash in on the holiday by offering a "Make America Great Again" leash. Claiming to make your walks great again the MAGA item didn't fair too well with pet owners. Here's what a few had to say:
You've abused enough of us, our standing, our prestige, our environment, way too many women; please don't also abuse the animals.
My dogs are too smart to be a member of GOP The dogs believe in Science, Climate Change, Female Reproductions Rights and don’t like Trump because he never had a 🐶 🐕 dog They are Democrats. They know about Russia and Trump’s Treason
NEVER. NEVER will my pup EVER be subjected to any abuse like that. NEVER
My dog is smarter than most Republicans in Congress.
The perfect accessory for @SpeakerRyan and @DevinNunes.



No comments:

Post a Comment