Wednesday, April 11, 2018

What's the Deal?

I hope everyone enjoys the shower thoughts as much as I do. I have collected a few since I last featured them,they always seem so profound in the shower but not so much when you reenter the real world.
My latest one was,"what is up with the idiom the genie is out of the bottle? Doesn't it seem fairly easy to get the genie back into the bottle? Since he/she is under your command just tell him to get back in the bottle,or save your third wish and wish him back into the bottle."
"Why don't they make mouse flavored cat food?"
"Since cotton is a crop,all cotton tops are crop tops."
(Here's one for the flat Earthers.) "If you believe the earth is flat,do you also believe the moon and sun are flat?"
"Flat Earthers never seem to appreciate how lucky we are that the Earth is horizontal rather than vertical."
"It's pure genius how Charmin has made a long running ad campaign from does a bear shit in the woods."



No comments:

Post a Comment