Saturday, April 7, 2018

Hold His Beer!

In honor of National Beer Day I decided this little tidbit would be appropriate for today's offering. A California man who is a huge fan of Costco's Kirkland Signature Light made a series of commercials for his favorite brew. The ads feature the possibly tipsy man breaking through a stack a empty beer cases (picture the Kool-Aid Man) and extolling the virtues of the discount beverage,some examples:
"Kirkland Light: It's 11 a.m. somewhere."
"Kirkland Light: Available in 48 packs where you buy your pants!"
"Kirkland Light: Give me a Kirkland,a coozy and a floozy!"
"Kirkland Light: Got a drinking problem? Now you got a drinking solution!"
"Kirkland Light: Life is like a beer. Drink it in and piss it out!"
The man works as a carpenter,so he hasn't quit his day job...yet. He said he drinks about 18 beer a day and got tired of cashiers in other stores asking if someone was having a party which doesn't happen at Costco. His philosophy is,"I don't pick up my tools without a beer and I don't pick up a beer without my tools."


No comments:

Post a Comment