Tuesday, May 12, 2020

2 X Record Holder

A 34 year old Colombian man received the World's Shortest Man (mobile) for the second time in his life after winning the title in 2010 at the height of 2 ft. 3.64 he was replaced by a man in Nepal who stood at 2 ft. 2.41 who was later lost the title to a fellow Nepal man measuring 1 ft. 9.5. Edward received his second Guinness certificate at a medical clinic in his home town earlier this year before social distancing guidelines were in place. He says his smile is his secret weapon.
I use my smile to conquer the world! I always share my big smile with everyone; that’s my charm. I can achieve everything I propose to myself,” Hernández said in the release. “Everything is possible. … Size and height don’t matter! I want people to meet who I truly am: small in size, big in heart!
Those vertically challenged among you take heed!
Edward Niño Hernández is the world's shortest man (mobile), according to Guinness World Records


No comments:

Post a Comment