Tuesday, May 19, 2020

Who Were Those Masked Men?

I suppose it was only a matter of time before someone wearing a mask stole something since nowadays masks are the norm. I admit I've had a hard time maintaining my composure seeing all these masked men and thinking of witnesses describing the villain...they were wearing a mask,but maybe that's just my warped sense of humor at work? Anyway,in Louisa,Virginia two men went the extra mile and disguised themselves by wearing hollowed out watermelons with eye holes into a grocery store and allegedly stealing some liquor. An arrest was made not long after the theft was reported and get this,along with being charged with the theft,plus underage possession of alcohol they were also charged with wearing a mask while committing larceny!  You can't make this stuff up.


No comments:

Post a Comment