Sunday, September 11, 2022

Garish Garnish

 Sometimes it seems like some people use social media just to bully other people,seriously,what ever happened to,"if you don't have anything nice to say"? But I digress,a man posted what he thought was possibly a stroke of genius and a few folks agreed but many more told him it was disgusting. What he had discovered was putting the UK version of what the US calls Cheetos in his soup,now even though I don't usually use croutons or crackers in soup I kind of like the idea of Cheetos in soup,maybe not every soup but they would work nicely with tomato and at least a half a dozen other soups. Since I'm already on my soap box I would also like to suggest that since the Bully in Chief is no longer in office that maybe we could get back to being kind to each other instead of looking for ways to injure one another,just a thought. 








No comments:

Post a Comment