Thursday, October 13, 2022

Something's Wrong with this Picture

What could possibly possess a person to shell out $100 for a perfume called "Burnt Hair"? I can't make sense of it but that's what 10,000 people did shortly after Elon Musk launched his fragrance. He has to be laughing all the way to the bank,can you imagine what comes next? "My Feces" by Elon Musk? Why not,if the public fell for "Burnt Hair" I imagine they would eat up "My Feces".  According to the website for the perfume it smells like "The Essence of Repugnant Desire","Just like leaning over a candle at the dinner table,but without all the hard work." It just seems so wrong to idolize someone because of their wealth especially when they don't do anything really noteworthy with their money,or maybe that's just me? 







No comments:

Post a Comment