Monday, October 10, 2022

Tunneling

 Today's post will go in my learned something new file as I didn't know the various holes made in the body are called flesh tunnels but maybe that's just me since I only recently found out what gauges were though gauges are also flesh tunnels...lost yet? It stared with me reading about a young man (27) who accidentally discovered he almost had a Guinness World Record for most flesh tunnels without setting out for a record. He started at age 14 getting giant piercings in his ears,nose and cheeks until he eventually had 10 flesh tunnels at which time he found out the record was 11 so he thought why not go for it? He now has 17 and says the only problems he has experienced involve blowing his nose and eating both which he had to take out the nose decoration and turn the mouth ones the opposite way so they don't break which I take to mean rip apart. His mother was so proud she bought copies of the 2022 Guinness Book to give to relatives for Christmas. 

  

With his Grandma pre-tunneling 






No comments:

Post a Comment