Friday, December 16, 2022

All Wet

 My shower thought was I hadn't done shower thoughts in a long time,so without further ado I give you shower thoughts.

If you're no longer covered by your parent's health insurance,your manufacturer's warranty is over. 

If two people on opposite sides of the world each drop a piece of bread,the Earth briefly becomes a sandwich. 

Most teenagers pull their phones out of their pockets to check the time. We are reverting to the era of pocket watches. 

If you view a bald eagle at the zoo, you are looking at the American symbol of freedom in captivity. 

Over time the insult "two dollar whore" has become progressively more offensive. I have to comment on this one...I'm so old that the insult was "two bit whore" which for those of you who don't know is 25 cents. Apparently I didn't get the memo when they adjusted the saying for inflation. 






No comments:

Post a Comment