Monday, June 25, 2012

Asleep or Busy?

Actually in 1980 when this was happening it is more likely that I was busy than asleep at the wheel. It is the only excuse I can come up with that I didn't know that Joe Fidler Walsh was running for president. His platform was "Free Gas for Everyone". (A platform that would surely get most anyone elected these days.) He was also going to change the national anthem to "Life's Been Good". In 1992,he ran for vice president with the platform "Free Toilet Paper for Everyone". Joe is a very talented musican and has played with several bands,The Eagles and The James Gang are the two best known,though he is more well known for his solo career. I wouldn't mind if he ran for office again,he would certainly be a better choice than is sometimes offered.
The odd twist to this Joe Walsh for President blog is there is another Joe Walsh,a Representative from Illinois that has been known for Obama bashing. What a strange and wonderful world we live in.
For any of you that might have been wondering,I just checked my stats and some of the Russian readers are back! I had been wondering what had happened to them,welcome back!

No comments:

Post a Comment