Monday, June 11, 2012

A Brief Explanation

This blog was started to keep my mind active and always seeking new information. Sometimes I find out about interesting animals or events, other times it is about things I simply find amusing. It has never been my intent to be a final authority on anything,nor are most of the views I present things I hold as personal beliefs. These are meant to be glimpses of other lifestyles,ideas or thoughts and at times they are meant to be downright silly...everyone enjoys a little mental recess after all. It is somewhat like life in general,to be taken with a grain of salt,or maybe I should include a warning that it may not be acceptable to all age or belief groups? Then again if you find the things I write about offensive I can be just as easily tuned out! I avoid talking about myself or what is going on in my life for the most part,because my individual life is not all that interesting but life as a whole certainly is and far from boring if you only take the time and notice things that are going on around you,my hope is to not bore anyone but to maybe light little fuses that send you off on your own mental adventures. With that said I would like to thank my continuing readers. I wonder what happened to my Russian audience? They all dropped off at the about same time,none of them ever signed on as followers so there is no way I can check with them. Oh well another thing to fuel my imagination.

No comments:

Post a Comment