Wednesday, November 14, 2012

A Few Words

Not to be confused with yesterday's blog,Last Words, though some of you may wish you could make these your last words. This blog is dedicated to those of you raising teens.
It would seem that something which means poverty,disorder,and violence every single day should be avoided entirely,but the desire to beget children is a natural urge.
Phyllis Diller
I'm getting ready to be a parent. I just turned 30,and I'm tired of mowing the grass.
Jeff Foxworthy (does he have a surprise coming!)
No matter how calmly you try to referee,parenting will eventually produce bizarre behaviour,and I'm not talking about the kids.
Bill Cosby
You get a lot of tension,you get a lot of headaches. I do what it says on the aspirin bottle: Take two and keep away from children.
Roseanne Barr
If your parents never had children,chance are you won't,either.
Dick Cavett

No comments:

Post a Comment