Saturday, November 24, 2012

Time Out

Take a break from your busy weekend to have a few laughs.
I failed some subjects in exam,but my friend passed in all. Now he is an engineer in Microsoft and I am the owner of Microsoft-Bill Gates
When they put unknown at the end of a quote,that means they probably don't know how to spell anonymous-Unknown
I never make stupid mistakes,only very,very clever ones...
Smile,it scares people...
A good man can make you feel sexy,strong and able to take on the world...oh sorry,that's wine...wine does that.
"Have Patience" is the favorite word of lazy people.
I don't have a drinking problem,I'm just really thirsty.
Hard work never killed anybody,but why take a chance?
Good friends don't let you do stupid things alone.
I stopped fighting my inner demons. We are on the same side now.
Everything is funny as long as it is happening to somebody else.

No comments:

Post a Comment