Saturday, November 17, 2012

Thoughts

A few funny things I read recently:
Did you know that a large group of baboons is called a congress? That explains a lot now,doesn't it?

I hate when I commit to running a yellow light and the person in front of me chickens out.

Crayons have 'non-toxic written on them. Did they used to be toxic? "Alright gentlemen,we have a coloring product here that we hope to sell to every child in America. What should we make it out of?" "Poison!" Good call,Johnson!"

I don't care how much you like the soap-NEVER be caught smelling your fingers while walking out of a public restroom.

There is just no practical way to explain to your dog that the doorbell he heard was on the television.

I recently learned that Socrates had a brother,very average in comparison,named Mediocrates.

If a man serving a life sentence dies in prison, only to be revived minutes later,has he served his sentence?

No comments:

Post a Comment